The Corporate Eco Forum’s Annual Event and Gala in Washington D.C, June 5th through 7th…
Video of my 5 min speech at the Corporate Eco Forum Gala ”Gala Dinner and Newseum” along with many incredible environmental expert presentations and panels over the 2 day event (within the link). http://www.corporateecoforum.com/conference/videos_2011.php
At the Gala, the audience was comprised of 220+ Corporate and Government Environmental Leaders. The Corporate Eco Forum Founder’s twelve year old daughter, Anjali began the evening’s presentations with an introduction (such a remarkable young person!) When I reached the stage, the full circle moment was surreal. My goal was to bring the audience virtually to Antarctica, share key outcomes that will continue to grow and sincerely convey how grateful I am for this life changing opportunity! Just an incredible experience all around and more within the link above…
I’m also continuing to share the experience and outcomes with diverse groups of people of all ages, both within HP and in my community. Very grateful for the opportunities below and if anyone has other opportunities, I would love the chance to continue to share this experience with more groups and/or schools as well…just let me know.
- Participated in the University of Idaho Leadership event in Boise this past Friday. Said a few words and asked a question of President Nellis around renewable energy to kick-off the Q&A. Thank you Andrew Curtis for the invitation!
- Speaking at Hillcrest Country Club to approximately 40 friends and family later this week.
- End of July, I’m speaking to 4000 HP employees in a world wide group via webcast. Biggest group of people so far and can’t wait!
- Speaking to the West Boise Rotary Group in early August
- Five local schools have expressed interest for presentations this Fall and I’m hoping we can combine the presentation with a service project (of the school’s choosing) to kick-off the school year. Would love it!
Continuing the connection with expedition team members as well. Collaborating, encouraging, challenging, cheering on each other through social media as well as meeting on specific topics to achieve greater impact as an outcome of the expedition. More to come and very energizing to be part of…FORWARDS!